Tuesday, May 10, 2016

add posts summary

These photos worked for many reasons. I think what makes them most effective isn't really the quality of the photos but what the photos are of. The photo of the muscular guy working out motivates me to want to look like him, to obtain his physique. The Apple add makes me want the latest tech. because I've grown up with technology, so when the latest thing is released it makes me want it.
The photo of the honey and lemon for  "shinny hair" makes me want to use that recipe because it only show the natural, healthy ingredients. Seeing how it's all natural this makes me think that it should most definitely work. The add photo of Micheal Jordan wearing a Jordan sweat band. As an athletic person this photo makes me want to wear Jordan products. In order to be the best best you must wear what the best wears.

No comments:

Post a Comment